Friday, September 07, 2007

well.
i don know how i sld start.
i don know how to say.
i don know.
i don know.
and still i don know.

happening just like that.
too much kept within?

i know you all are trying hard.
trying to solve the prob.
trying to make me speak.
trying to help things to get better.
thankyou.
i appreciated.
maybe im the one.
running away?
refuse to face it?
or for the reason i don know.

i felt
things starts again becos of...
me?
im sorry.
thankyou for once loving me.
giving me so much fun.
so much laughter.


friends are my life.
an impt page that i cldnt lose it.
our friendship might be fading for now.
but the memories will stay with me.

*Cherished Thought
You'll never be a fading memory,
Forever will you be a cherished thought.
Because you've come to mean a lot to me,
You'll never be a fading memory.
The thought of you shall always treasured be.
Although we could part ways by change unsought,
You'll never be a fading memory,
Forever will you be a cherished thought.

once a friend,
always a friend.
i love you madness.

don treat me nice.
i don deserve it.


my dear friends,
can i have a little request?
offer me a hug when you see me k?

No comments: