Sunday, September 02, 2007

HELLO!

is SAT!
went off for training in the morning.
ran 5km.
not enough rower again.
how great.
how long will this continue.
come on.
we need you to row!
laoshi decided to send us for 5men rowing.
and my partner will be ahmao.
either she or i will have to row right.
well. JIAYOU ah mao.

went home after training.
met up with ahmao again at amk.
went to world of sports to change my shoes size.
den off we go to cityhall to meet edwin.
we are getting hardisk at the comex fair.
met up with ptgf del and huiping too.
we got our hardisk and ahmao got her router too.
waited for furby to finish work.
and dinner at xin wang cafe.
i saw many many people today!

im happy today!
cos i really met alot of people.

FIRST,
i saw JANICE KOH!
omg omg! hahaz.
din get the chance to take pic with her la.
den i saw,
ben niao,
jason frm seals,
old colleagues,
shuhui,
and cyn!

and of cos happy becos
i met up with furby, ptgf del,
huiping and edwin!
im like seeing ah mao everyday.
so i don wan to include her name in.
opps! hahaz.

ptgf and furby,
no starjump today!

SJAB AGI tml.
going to be in my full u once again.
like after so long.
finally.


PHOTO TIME!


the crowd!

cyn and myself!

me, adele our manager and edwin!

smile!

aaron, me and che!

che, me and edwin!

dubo, myself and edwin!

auntie mao and ben dan! opps!

shuhui!

our dinner!

smile edwin!
haveyouwonderwhyimlikethatsuddenly?everywordsyousaidisjustallyouthink.itmightnotbethisway.

died.
TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: