Sunday, November 19, 2006

is a sunday!
and i sld say
IM SO PROUD of myself todae!
cos i went up to 73 story high
step by step.
1336 step up!
the vertical marathon!

wake up veri early tis morning.
get ready to for the marathon.
joyce, ahmao, xinyi and me climb together.
we chiong at first.
guess wat?!
we are tired at the 8th floor already.
and we still haf lyk around 65 story to go?
hahaz.

but we continued to climb up.
joyce chiong up all the way.
so ahmao, xinyi and me climb together.
we keep encouraging each other.
wait for each other.

the tired part is around when im at 36th floor.
but after u endure thru everyting is alritez.
encouraging each other is really impt.
next most tiring part is around 63th floor.
headache plus leg ache plus veri breathless.
hahaz. BUT!
i tell myself we are reaching!
really veri tiring.

we went in the finishing line!
ahmao got 17.35min
i got 17.37min
xinyi got 17.38min
joyce got 12.32min.
joyce got 3rd in the our category.
QIANG!

i wan to go next year!
so FUN!
hu wan to go?
can join me!
hahaz.

went around to shop wif
ahmao and jasline after tat.
and not fogetting jasline.
she came to support!
thankyou!

all of us are shag.
hahaz. too slpy already.
so went home around 4 plus.
and i bought myself a dumbbell.
and is only 10 dollor.
good buy.
ahmao and i cant find hula hoop.

got to train.
i wan to tone my muscle.
and get rid of tat stupid tummy.
and of cos to SLIM DOWN!
but im so lazy!
hahahahahahahahahhahaz.


PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!

2209! promoting my number!

getting ready! we are going UP!

we finished! our number tag and medal!
wait plus our free drink! lolx.


xinyi, jasline the supporter, joyce, me and ahmao!


and the army guys!

leg aching.
lazy to walk.
knee cap pain too.
tink use to much on knee already.
so slpy!
yawn.
i haf a good exprience todae.
LETS GO AGAIN!
hahaz.

TAKECARE my frens!
love! =D

No comments: