Saturday, November 18, 2006

im going to start the post wif a
BIG THANK YOU to
joyce, jasline, sab and ah mao!

thanks for the surpise!
thanks for the prezzie!
thanks for trying the strip me! hahaz.
thanks for the cake!
thanks for the bday song!
thanks for EVERYTING!
i really appreciate alot! =))

was ask to go kbox ytd.
meet sab and go to cline to meet the rest.
on the way i sense sumting wrong.
cos sab is werid.
hahaz.

went into the kbox.
after awhile jasline say she is cold.
i noe they are up to sumting.
so i refuse to lend her my jacket.
but she keep saying tat she is cold.
im not tat heartless.
so i lend her my jacket.

and the nitezmate starts frm here.
they start to attack!
trying strip me!
lolx. wanting me to change into a dress
tat they haf bought for me.
BUT i struggle.
lying on the floor.
crawling around.
try to get away.
and finally!
i run out of the room.
all the waiter walk past wif a werid look.
hahhaaz.

in the end they drag me into the toilet.
and get me change into it.
omg! nitezmate.
hahahahaz.

tats my bday gife frm them.
the dress wif heals and a big round earring.
thankyou so much!

thankyou to joyce and chuanqin
for the baby-G watch and the bear.
they celebrated my bday early for me there.
after tat we sing all the way till 6am.

thankyou for the surpise!
really thanks so much.
esp sab.
i noe u r sick.
sorry and thankyou.
get well soon ya?
TAKECARE!

going to post sum picture.

trying hard to get away!

they are FORCING me to the toilet!

got changed. my 1 years old bday! lolx!

*wishing*

the gers!

THANKYOU!
iloveyou GERS! =D

vertical maranton tml.
JIAYOU!

TAKECARE EVERYONE!
love all! =))

No comments: