Sunday, October 22, 2006

is a sun.
i haf a veri nice slp.
i woke up at around 4plus in the afternoon.

went to hg mall to collect sumting.
went to my little cousin
1 month old dinner.
he got a very nice name, yu ren.
so nice ritez.

alot of my cousins are there.
veri long nv gather le.
jiahui and jiayi is still as chubby.
the cute little ryan is still so cute.
my little cousin yuki is still as pretty.
rachael is still as long!!!
hahaz. she is so tall la.
they are so changes too.
gary's voice break.
hahaz. so funny.
so not use to it.
a veri man voice wif a boyboy look.
opps! he is going to kill me.
teri is still the same.
still as kuku.
nv grow up de.
hahahahahhahaz.

i found a died pixel on my hp.
so not nice.
can it b fix?

im playing audition tis few days.
is a veri nice game.
adited to it already.
but im a noob.
fingers get tangled easily.
hahaz.

well.
after tinking for sum time.
i decide to dote myself by buying tings.
im going to spend my attachment pay.
i wan a MP3.
either a iRiver E10 or a Sandisk.
budget around 380 ba.
a external hardisk.
a 80gb or 100gb?
budget around 180 ba.
and wif onli tis 2 item,
im going to speed 580 dollar already.
OMG! more den half of my pay.
hahaz. but im going buy it.

i need a bag and a casual shoes too.
my shoes is spoil and my bag is old.
well if i spend below 580 for tat 2 tings,
i will get the money to buy tis 2 tings.
wahahahahaz.

ok tats all for todae.
going to play audition!
hahaz.

TAKECARE!
love all! =D

-sorry-

No comments: