Saturday, October 21, 2006

im back.
blog has been died for quite sum time.
lazy to blog.

attachment over.
im back to school for fast track.
still not back to my own class yet.
everyting is really veri fast.
1 project a week.
within 6 weeks muz finish the module.
is tis crazy or wat.
JIAYOU for myself.

lots of tings happened.
i don lyk tis year.
everyting is so not on the ritez path.

i got no more motivation.
no more motivation to do tings.
not tat confident anymore.

i really don noe how to face it.
im juz trying onli.
i haf not really get over it yet.
no. not yet. im trying hard.
but...
is painful.

felt guity.
for 2 reason.
it shall be a secret.
im sorry.
veri sorry.

i don noe wat to blog already.
too much tings are up in my head.
i don noe how to continue.
i really don noe.
i don wan to tink anymore.

i wonder y do i tink
so mani tings tis days.

and
im alritez everyone.
really.
don worry abt me.
don need to ask me to cheerup.
im STRONG.
im still the hyper JASMINE!

it leave a deep scar there.
and it really hurtz.


TAKECARE!
iloveyou my frens! =))

No comments: