Thursday, July 06, 2006

ok after few days im back here to blog.
going to cut short.
cos im lazy!
had intership for past few days.
ok finish 1 module le.
no more lesson.
attachment on 24th july.

tues training.
pool training.
onli row for 1 set.
cos of my stupid abrasion.
den did physical.

TODAY!
my offically FIRST day of holiday.
went to tamp mall wif ahmao and huixing todae.
went to pierce my 3rd earhole again.
close twice le hope it don close again.
walk around at tamp mall.
huixing went off to meet her bf.
so ahmao and i went to hg mall.
juz walk walk around.
and she went off after tat.

meet sOck to take my otc shirt.
den she meeting jan to take a book.
so we sat and chat.
saw elaine after tat.
ask her to cum in and join us.
she is waiting for jenna.
cos they meeting for dinner.
so later on jenna join us.
hahaz. so qiao.
den we sat and chat and eat.
everyone went off after tat.
sent elaine home.

i had bad dream tis few days.
i wonder y.
dream of ahmao 1 of the day.
i had a fight wif her.
and is so scray!
i dream of ghost too.

hahahaz.


heartless ELAINE!
as i say i wan to blog a post for u.
finally got to see u le.
but i found out u r so heartless.
ALWAYS bluff me!
ALWAYS forget me!
ALWAYS call jenna nv call me!
ALWAYS nv ask me out!
always! alwAYS! ALWAYS!
so sad! =((
hahaz. but elaine.
muz stay happy always k?
got ting muz tell.
don hide and suffer urself.
mummy is always here.
JIAYOU for ur comp.
left 2 weeks onli.
endure thru it.
you can de!
wo yong yuan zi ci ni!
TAKECARE!
smile! =))
i love the heartless elaine!

i love holiday!
im not going to waste it.
more slp!
more resting!
more outing!
yeah! hahaz.

TAKECARE my frens!
love all! =D

No comments: