Saturday, July 01, 2006

im totally shegged now.
row real hard todae.
super tired.
no more energy left.
no strength left.
shoulder giving prob.
it hurtz more todae.

race for 2 race todae.
women's and mixed team.
both we lost.

sad?
disapointment?
argh!

all of us r sad.
but all kept it in their own heart
and act there is nth happen.
i noe everyone r strong.
get over it soon ya?

we train hard juz for todae.
but y the out come become tis way?

is it i or we train not hard enuff?
or is it my endurance not good enuff?
or is it i din pull in hard enuff?
or is it more and more and more
my fault?

I WAN TO WIN!
I REALLY WAN TO WIN!
I WAN MEDAL!
I AM HUGRY!
NO! NO! NO!
NOT I!
IS WE!
WE ARE HUNGRY!!!
so? is all over.
is a ending for now.
full stop.

SO all we can do now is
TRAIN HARD for sept race.
we will need 20 rowers for women.
after tis race, will they still cum back?
the gers WAN TO RACE on sept.
and WE WAN TO WIN!
no is WE WILL WIN!!!
so gers do cum back ya?

ITE nv say die!
we CAN DO IT!
WE WILL BE BACK STRONGER!!!
STRONG STRONG STRONG!!!
not only saying!
we WILL DO IT!!!
ITE guys and gers CAN ALL DO IT!
ITE DRAGONBOAT WOOSA!!!

TAKECARE!
love!

No comments: