Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TUES.
went to skool for intership.
had our chapter 14 test.
and den is our project presentation.
teacher say not bad.
hahaz. good good.

went off early for training.
did rowing.
not so shiok todae.
race on sat.
muz JIAYOU!
fight HARD!
ROW HARD!
ITE WOOSA!

hahaz. ok.
sumtimes sumting.
hmm. don noe how to say.
cant work means cant work.
but we can b good frens. =))
onli sum will noe wat im toking.
ok tats it. lolx.

after training kweekim sir called.
my OTC grp instructor.
the coversation is so funny.

SIR: jasmine r u there for the first parade?
me: yes sir, im there veri early.
SIR: den y the grp IC nv take ur attendance?
me: sir, u noe i hu anot?
SIR: yes! THE WAN HU TOKS ALOT!
me: hahaz. yes sir.
SIR: the grp IC tat day is (a guy name) ritez?
me: yes sir.
SIR: den y didnt he take ur attendance.
me: i tink he hate me.
SIR: hahaz. ok. so u r there.
me: yes sir. u saw me wat.
SIR: yes. juz to make sure.
me: ok bye.
SIR: bye.

ok not tat funny.
but the funny part is.
THE WAN HU TOKS ALOT!
omg! i tok alot?
i don tink so.
hahahahahahhaahz.

going back to xinmin for sjab tml.
hahaz. yup.
XINMIN rocks!
SJAB rocks more!
lolx.

i HATE conflicts!
i don lyk quarrels!!
peace ya?
SMILE! =D

TAKECARE everyone!
loveYOU! =))

No comments: