Wednesday, May 10, 2006

wake up at 6am todae.
too tired to wake up.
but i still manage to drag myself up.
sldnt go home late when there is skool next day.

slp thru ees lesson.
omg.
my ees gonna fail.
i don understand a single ting.
wateva.

went to j8 after skool.
meet up wif wif my sjab frens.
ahqi, ah mertz and kahhao.
went to pasta mania for lunch.
stella, vian, ah liang and sOck came later.
we slack at kfc.
chat quite alot.
den walk around j8.
stella and vian hold on to my arms while walking.
it reminds me of sec skool.
they will see me frm far and shouted AH MA!!!
hahaz. esp vian. her voice ar.
den cum to me hold on tight
to my arm and walk around the skool.
hahaz. so heart warming.
i reali misses the days.
we sld meet up more!
i LOVE you guys! =D

im so slpy.
going to slp le.
training tml!
yeah!

TAKECARE!
LOVE! =))

No comments: