Sunday, March 05, 2006

argh!!
break down.
cried.

i reali cant stand my mum!
bad mood jiu find tings to scold me.

my mum wan me to find a wallet.
i forget where i put.
den she scold me.

nvm.
i found it.
im already veri tired.
so i throw it on the bed.
she at the door there.
den she start to scold again.

im already veri tired le.
and she scolded hard.
i cant hold my tears anymore.

she came in close the door.
scolded me.
y? becos her fren is beside her juz now.
she say i throw tings to her veri rude.
where can she place her face infront of her fren.
tis is not the first time!
always say FACE.
is face tat impt?!!!

den she took away my neoprints.
ask me off my com.
den she walk out.
after awhile she came in.
throw the neoprints around my room.
say u wan throw tings to me ritez.
nvm i throw back to u.
WTH!

now she ask me stay at home
every sat and sun.
but i reali got training on sat mahz.
and she say don allow me to go out
until she is happy.
DOTS LA!

im already veri guai le.
im trying my best to the
ger tat u wan me to b.

i don smoke.
i don fight.
i don scold bad words.
i don do tings tat r wrong.

wats wrong wif being forgetful?
i noe im out almost everyday.
but do u noe wat im doing?

yes im oways out.
but im busy wif tings.
busy until i don even haf time to haf enuff rest.

u wan me to help u do hp.
yes i wan to do.
but sumtimes i reali got no time.

ok i noe im wrong too.
i sldnt throw the wallet.
i sldnt always drag the time of doing tings for u.
SORRY!

even ah ma oso scolded me.
say see la always don listen to her mummy.
don help her do tings.

im reali veri tired.
home is the onli place i can rest.
can i haf peace at home?



CAN YOU ALL PLS B
MORE UNDERSTANDING?!!




No comments: