Wednesday, February 22, 2006

todae is same.
all the same.
lessons den go for stjohn.

________________________


after reading few blogs,
i found out tat i haf neglected my frens.
time is making us apart.

im so sorry.
sorry for my busy schedule.
sorry for not being able to b there.
sorry for everyting.
i reali miss alot of you.

i reali hope tat
we can b lyk last time.
sit and chat and fool around.

i nv forget all of you.
REALLY!
I SWEAR!

i don noe wat sld i say.
all i noe is im veri sorry.

but i wan to let all of you noe
no matter how busy im,
i will always b there for all of you.
juz gif me a call or msg me.


side to side or miles apart,
dear frens r oways close to heart.



i don lyk tis to happen.
i miss all of you.
seriously!

I LOVE
qiaoli
xue er
elaine
weiqi
vian
stella
jan
sock
jenna
francel
and all my frens.

IM SORRY MY FRENS!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
im using smiles and laughter
to cover my sadness.

No comments: