Tuesday, February 21, 2006

had training juz now.
i felt so shi bai.



i train wif my super fit senior joyce.
she push me alot.
she is crazy.
im totally shegged when training wif her.
BUT i love to train wif her.
cos she push me to my limit.


i did stop for running.
i felt sorry.
cos joyce wan to push me,
but i choose to stop.
IM SO SORRY!
argh! im shi bai la.


everytings r on mind.
where's my endurance?!




not in the mood suddenly.
im juz feeling abit down.


tings changed.
i don noe how to say.


i forgot alot of tings.
not forgetful-ness.
but sum veri simple tings.
i juz forgot how to.


i got tis stupid feeling.
everyting is so near yet so far.
i juz don noe how to describe.




im sorry my frens.
i haf forgotten how to b a good fren.
i haf forgotten how to be there for u guys.
i haf forgotten how to cheer ppl up.
im not a good fren after all.

im veri shi bai person...




CHEER UP MY FRENS!
i noe alot of you r down.
im always here for you.

No comments: