Monday, January 16, 2006

todae is my first day of skool.
play super lame game which is not fun at all.

i don lyk skool.
skool is so boring.
as usual im the noisiest in class.
NO! cos no1 tok except me.
and of cos im oso the craziest in class.

not fun de.
no1 play wif me lor.
in xinmin wherever i walk.
wherever i go oso got ppl play wif me.
lame wif me. laugh wif me.
now aiyo they tot i crazy lor.


i reali miss sec skool life lor.
everyting so fun.
everyday day so fun.
i can shout lyk mad.
lame lyk mad.
laugh lyk mad.
everyone will follow.


i miss FOUR T ONE!
i miss STJOHN!
i miss my FRENS!
i miss everyting in
XINMIN!


mayb becos i haven accept the skool yet ba.
and haven got use to it.
and mayb becos don reali noe much ppl.


everyone treasure ur life in sec skool k?
cos u will noe how i feel when u leave the skool.
and u will regret if u din cherious it.
lucky i did!


BUT im missing it now.
i realli miss it veri much.

No comments: