Sunday, January 15, 2006

im back to blog.
now is not onli blog but oso do my hmwk.
cos eddie wan to to write abt every camp i do.

_____________________________

11th of jan 2006.
is CHIJ SJC sec 2 camp.
Im in section C name is gusto.
i took grp 11 in tat section.

at first they reach costa sand.
took thier attentence.
teach them cheers.
wow! they r loud and wonderful.
they r reali great.

later on they haf tent picthing.
after tat we carry on wif the activities.

the seals amazing race.
and tat inculde river crossing.
and im sure tat they enjoy it.

later on all of them took bus to safra.
we went there for water activities.
my grp win for once.

at nitez surpose to haf nitez walk.
but is cancelled due to the weather.
they were all veri sad cos is cancelled.
but nvm we went to a shelter place to sit and chat.

it rain heavily. so they get to slp in chalet.
wow nice place ya??
the next morning they wake up.
is still raining. so they stay in the chatlet.
i play wif them games and we chat.
we haf tis BONGING section.
and they reali love it veri much.
hahahahaz..
we had lots of fun!!!

their activities is cancelled due to the rain.
but they ask me if they can go out for activities.
sad to say they cant.
they r reali enthu bunch of gers.

due to the rain all thier campfire plots is spoiled.
and they cum out wif another one in a short time.
they r great.

at nitez we haf campfire.
we haf it indoor.
they r super coolx la!!!
they super high and super loud.
i love thier sprit.
after camp fire they went back to slp.
CAMPFIRE ROCKS!!!

we haf come to the last day.
they all say tat is not enuff.
they wan to stay.
i oso wan to stay wif them.
but everyting haf to end.
b4 they go sum of them cried.
they hug me and cry.
my heart sunk.
i hold my tears.
i don wan to make them cry more.
and there they go.
time to say goodbye.

i really love them to bits.
they r veri sweet gers.

i realli feel veri happy when they tell me tat,
they reali enjoy the camp.
and when they say "can i haf u back for the next camp."
and they say they wan to b instuctor next time.

i feel tat tis camp i reali put in my all.
and i reali enjoy myself.

tis is the best camp i haf go as a instructor.
I LOVE GUSTO!!!
i miss all my gers now.

I LOVE YOU GERS!!! =))

______________________________


haf to say abt nanhua camp too.
cos is my hmwk.
ok nanhua.
din reali enjoy as much as sjc camp.
mayb partly becos im attachment.
din got a grp. and was running abt doing tings.
i enjoy campfire and the elements for nanhua.
and is my first camp.
din noe wat to do.
quite blur.
and finally i noe the diff
between a camper and a instuctor.

________________________________

i will continue to learn =))
i love camps!
and i love to being a instrutor!!!

________________________________

opps!
skool starting tml.
hahaz.
din reali enjoy enuff lehz.
nvm i love skool too!
hope tat skool will b fun.


I MISS ALL MY FRENS!!! =))
TAKECARE EVERYONE!

No comments: