Monday, September 05, 2005

todae wake up at 5.30.. to me is damn early lor!! cos jenna, sharon, weeting n me we meet at mac for breakfast.. hahaz.. and and and!! i was late.. hahahaz.. not wake up late is becos i take my time.. hahahz.. after tat reach skool.. play piano.. den go up to the hall n haf nlvl paper.. outside hall my heart start to jump faster.. hahaz.. abit scared.. and den go in liao.. my veri first time do exam in hall wif air con lehz!! jenna laugh at me lor.. hahaz.. but zhen de mahz first time lehz veri excited.. hahaz..


is a easy paper.. can bring back question paper den we go ask teacher.. and i scored 17/20.. hahaz.. not bad la.. on the way to pt jenna call elena wanted to wake her up but she is already awake.. hahaz.. den she call weiqi but she nv pick up.. 100% is still slping. hahaz.. den jenna scold her pig.. she so bad lor.. later on we reach pt jenna go buy bubble jiu go home liao.. now typing lor.. later going to study..


my blog song is so nice!!! hahaz.. kelly sing de me li de ben nu ren.. thanks to elena for helping in the coverting the format to wma..

my mummy fall down!!! stupid didi la!!!!!! bathe nv close inside the toilet de door not the outside wan.. den the shampoo around the toilet.. after he bathe my mummy go in.. go in jiu fall down liao.. later on my ah ma put zebak for my mummy den my mummy face expression so funny lor den still shouting for pain.. opps sldn laugh.. STUPID DARREN TAY!!!


chat wif jenna.. den she say minus holiday n sat plus sun onli left wif 20 days in skool.. tat's fast!! i she bu de skool la!! she bu de ren oso!!


treasuring everyone
and
everyday!

No comments: