Friday, September 23, 2005

skool is the same.. nth much..


hp got confiscated la!!! by ms ong.. worst ting is she don wan to gif me my sim card.. kuku lor.. i was in the toilet and she walk pass.. stupid!!

no hp = die


not in the mood to do anyting la!! using hi card now.. get the hi card number frm me if u wan.. if cant find me get it frm jenna.. get liao onli can msg cos speaker spoil so cant use..


sorry jenna.. cos i tink i haf been rude to u or watsoeva.. sorry!


afternoon while waiting for kevin kor to cum, heard mrs tay toking to the 2ns boy.. she say if u guys don study hard and be good u all will all go to technical, and u noe wat if u go to technical it will b the end..

well tats the end??


my brother is reali reali a un-understanding boy!! not in any mood le still add odd add salt.. and he is so selfish!!! wateva la!!


tml's jenna bbq.. hope everytings get better..


-bleahz..

No comments: