Tuesday, April 19, 2005

todae was normal.. went to skool the same.. had pe.. lucky miss ong is not here.. after tat is maths.. den got maths test.. after tat is recess.. den later got sum ppl tok to my qiaoli nu`er.. but nth le rite? zzZz.. den later is english lesson.. had another test.. den maths again jiu after skool le.. after skool went up to bio lab.. mr lim teach how to zhong hua.. hu zhi hua.. but learn abit jiu go qiaoli's hse le.. becoz qiaohui cum back to skool take art den kinapped me to her hse.. after tat stay her hse until 5plus jiu go home le..

on the way home saw sze.. den she send me home.. after tat in the nitez shuxian the chang tou fa guai shou cum my hse.. coz she wan borrow tings.. den later send her to busstop n den she go home le.. she look so tired.. muz takecare wor.. den she got hei yan quan.. i gave a new name.. chang tou fa hei yan quan guai shou.. hahaz.. so long..

my blog is so nice now.. i love my blog.. thanks to qiaoli nu`er for helping.. helping for doing the tagboard n the wording..

No comments: