Saturday, April 23, 2005

~for the person hu say she or he is cecilia..
ok i don wan to quarrel.. but can u stop
all ur behavious.. coz u r juz insulting ppl
but not gifing comments.. tagboard is for
comments.. and u reali tag alot of bad ting
at xue's blog.. i will blog tat becoz im reali
pissed tat my mei n nu`er were bullied by
ppl.. i hope u can reali tink thru.. if u r in
my shoes wat will u do.. if ur mei, di, jie
or kor got bullied by ppl will u get veri
pissed? i tink u were me u will b more
pissed.. seriously wat u get if u tag bad
comments at ppl's tagboard? nth.. reali
nth.. mayb u r there juz for fun.. u can
tag sumting nicer ba.. ok.. if u reali
understand wat im trying to say.. pls tag
sumting on my tagboard.. n hope u wun
say bad ting abt xue or qiaoli le.. 1 is my
mei 1 is my nu`er.. don wish to see them
got hurt or get angry.. I sincerely hope
tat u will understand n stop doing all
those tings.. thanks..


`haiz.. tis few days the prob frm small
become big.. tho is non of my business
but it involes my mei n nu`er.. actually
i don lyk quarrels.. i felt usless ba.. coz
din reali help.. reali wanted to help but
i don noe how to.. plus i oso don lyk all
the quarrels.. i love peaceful days.. wif
juz sum little funny plus fun argument..
sorry for not helping..
i don get into all tis ting de.. hope
everyting will b fine.. everyting
will b settle.. n is settle in a peaceful way..


``Truly hope tat everyting will b fine, no matter wat the prob is..
Lets pray hard ba..

No comments: