Saturday, August 28, 2004

Sorry my frenz..

Todae nv go for flag day coz I went for tkd tournament.. Im reali quite sad tat no one cum to support except my kor, Kevin.. he is sick so nv go flagday.. ask him don cum le but he wan.. so let him cum ba.. hai.. I lost in the first game le.. did I give my best? I don noe.. I tot I could fight lyk wat I did last time but tis time cant.. i.. i. Don noe wat happen la.. I got trash by her.. when I cum back.. quite a number of ppl asked me.. y I let her trash me.. y I don attack.. I oso don noe.. feel like my leg veri heavy juz cant raise.. I got attack.. but some I miss.. some I din get to score.. hai.. at the end I reali got trash until veri cham.. she scored 4pt and mi.. a big egg.. zero.. hai.. my worst tournament ever.. den got injured.. my left elbow.. right thumb.. left knee and right feet.. injuries all over.. I tink Im getting lousier and lousier le.. sorry my frenz.. sorry to disappoint all of you.. now I tink tat u all din cum to support is the right choice.. coz don wanna let u all c how lousy im.. Did I put in my veri best to fight..? did I? Y lyk movement getting slower and slower le.. hai.. nvm le.. everyting is over le.. try again my tournament ba..

Sorry My Frenz!

No comments: