Monday, August 30, 2004

hmm..

went to skool todae with a horrible mood.. not feeling good todae.. but in the morning selina and yun call me to cheer up.. got abit better.. but still the same.. felt super tired todae.. coz ytd slp at 4 plus and wake up at abt 5 or 5.15 ba..get caught slping almost every lesson.. not i wan slp de is reali buai ta han le.. den morning chairman need to take the card and give out rite.. i give lor.. den i gif ppl scold say wah be chairman le so hao lian.. i do nth lor yet she lyk tat say.. is onli she wan choose card i don let her choose.. hai.. all the card are te same mahz.. being my class de chairman is so stressful.. especially mdm yong lesson.. ask mi write tis write tat.. hai.. nvm.. try to gif my best.. after skool got the full dress dance rehearsal.. feel loads more better lor.. is juz when dancing my wrist and leg will pain.. veri pain lor.. den after tt jan, kaiyi and mi went salon.. jan strighten den i wash.. den after tat go home lor.. i haf been tinking for the last two nite.. y i will lose until so jialat? did i gif my best.. i tink is reali i wasn't in the mood tat day.. i sldn't haf let my mood affect my performance tat day.. now is over le.. wat can i do.. the onli person i can blame is onli myself... no matter wat i muz jia you for my next tournament...
jan.. thanks wor.. thanks for the cute little rose u make for mi.. is nice.. thanks.. and thanks for cheering mi up.. thx.. tml is teacher's day celebration le.. jan.. isa.. vian and la jia you wor..

No comments: