Sunday, August 02, 2009

HELLO!

went for rowing today.
did long distance and 2 sets.
row row row.
i just love rowing.
woohoo.

went lunch over at subway.
sat there and chat awhile.
and as usual i fell alslp. hahaz.
went over to T2 with the juniors.
slack and crap for awhile.
off i go after that.

met up with vian and stella.
brought jan's present and went to her chalet.
the theme is my bedroom.
so all of us have to change to our pj.
hahaz. i tot i'm retarded enough.
but to my surprise there are more
retarded people. hahahaz.
the most comfortable party i have been to.
cos we will all in our pj and it really make
all of us feel like sleeping. hahaz.
a great catch up with all the sjab laorens.
they are still as funny!
great laughter with them! (:

a very sweet thing did by jan's bf.
they blind fold jan and brought her to the sofa.
den they took out her blind fold.
the bf den start singing to her.
he sang ai hen jian dan with flowers in his hand.
infront of all jan's friends,
he sang and pass her the flowers.
and of cos jan broke down.
she was just too touched.
romatic isn't it?



not daring enough
to imagine anything.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

time for bed!

Photobucket

they look very comfortable isn't it?

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

kendrick and me!
he's the most retarded want i swear. hahaz.

Photobucket

kokwei, yen and adrain!

Photobucket

sock, me, stella, vian and jan!

Photobucket

kaiyi and me!

Photobucket

stella and me!

Photobucket

ah vian ah vian!

Photobucket

sock!

Photobucket

isa and me!

Photobucket

yen and me!

Photobucket

jan's bf singing to her!

Photobucket

i love jan! (:

Photobucket

happy 21th jan!

Photobucket

loves!

Photobucket

shiyun and me!

Photobucket

the sjab laorens!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: