Sunday, January 18, 2009

HELLO!

im back to blog.
i know i never blog for long time already.
reason for not blogging.
lazy and quite busy.
but mostly is lazy la huh.
hahaz.

what happen recently?
hmm. lesson is still on painting.
paint paint paint.
and omg,
paint are so expensive.

training is good.
is getting much tougher.
call ambulance for me after every training k?
hahaz.

did some catching up with my old friends.
met up with weiqi and kunyang.
nice catching up with them.
must meet up more often k?

went to furby 21th birthday celebration.
is a uniform party!
so fun wearing uniform.
kong and bigbigeye are the kuku-est!
they are so omg! hahaz.
hope you like the present furby!


i will try not to be lazy anymore.
hahaz. blog more!



PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

weiqi, me and kunyang!

Photobucket

weiqi and me!

Photobucket

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY FURBY!

Photobucket

kuku kong!

Photobucket

rah!

Photobucket

edwin and me!

Photobucket

yanping and me!

Photobucket

eileen and me!

Photobucket

amy and me!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

why is furby so dirty?!

Photobucket

bigbigeye and me!

Photobucket

ptgf, kong and bigbigeye!

Photobucket

kong and me!

Photobucket

miss tay and me!

Photobucket

hee!

Photobucket

bernice and me!

Photobucket

the twins!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

madness!

Photobucket

kukus!

Photobucket

furby furby!

Photobucket

furby, crazyfren and me!

Photobucket

ptgf and me!

Photobucket

SMF and me!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: