Thursday, December 18, 2008

HELLO!

WED.
met up with xiong at ps.
went for lunch at yoshi.
took bus to bugis.
shop around and he brought 2 berms.
den we went to shop for our gift exchange gift.
hahaz. i like the one i brought.
left bugis and went taka.

met up with mummy, my brother and maid.
went shop around taka while waiting.
waiting for my hair appointment time.
den went REDS for a haircut.
I HAVE MY HAIR SHORT!
hahaz. just want to change something.
so just cut it short.
went off to cityhall after that.

met up with ahlee and niaoren.
shop around and partner came.
went bugis after that.
ahlee's phone got stolen.
omg! that person is fast.
just within that 2mins and is gone.
hope he/she will get caught soon.
dinner at food juntion and peipei came.
partner and ahlee went off.
so peipei, niaoren and me went
bugis to walk around for awhile.
home after that.

off for FOC OTCW tml.
is just a workshop for tml.
meaning i can go home at night!
hahaz. 2day 1night camp the next day.


you'll have my listening ear,
you'll have my shoulder.
please cheerup.
i'll be here for you.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

bro, mummy and me!

Photobucket

SHORT HAIR!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: