Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HELLO!

it have been a week since i blog.
im so so busy with my school work.
assignment can pile up like mountian.
this 2 module can really kill.
now i know why they say
design school student sldnt take up CCA
and will have lots of sleepless night.
omg! im haven been sleeping well.
short hours of sleep.
i so want to sleep can!
3 more weeks!
just 3 more weeks and i will
change to another module.
rah!

what i been doing lately?
well. meeting up with ptgf.
she do her work and i do mine.
and i really have to thank her.
she helps me alot in my work.
NEXT, rushing all my assignments
and sleep early in the morning like 4am?

and of cos NEXT will the
one of the impt part of my life,
ROWING!
been selected to row this
coming june race for TP.
so went for 2 weekend training already.
well. running is the killer.
1 round of reservoir in your
max speed before rowing.
everytime i almost died there.
last few to come back.
my physical damn sucks
compare to them seriously.
rowing is good but very tough.
long distance, fast stroke rate.
give me some time to apdate please.

just this recent SAT.
ptgf and me met up with jolene.
went to oliver's shop over at haji lane.
is a very nice place to chill.
is called, going OM.
did some catching up there.

we decided to catch kongfu panda
over suntec after that.
so jolene drove us there.
but on the way we met a accident.
luckly no one are injured.
but it was real scary.
the kuku guy are in fault
and he is real irresposible!


HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO

JADEN! =D

weiqi have been really sweet!
sent me sweet sms-es.
THANKYOU WEIQI!
hope you are doing fine too.
must take good care of yourself
and of cos to stay happy.
meet up when im not that busy ya?
much misses and love! =D

i miss that kuku jasline!
i miss that retarded ahmao!

i miss that sotong susan!
i miss the little kidos!
i miss MADNESS!
and i miss my HOLIDAY!
rah!

i need rush my project now.
it will be another sleepless night.
oh my!



PHOTO TIME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D
ptgf, me and jolene!

ptgf and me!

oliver, jolene, me and ptgf!

going OM!

oliver's parrot!


look how bad the accident are!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: