Monday, September 18, 2006

im back im back.
attachment over.
but im still as busy.

OTC re exam.
everyting is set.
shall onli wait and see.
pass or fail?
up to them.

ok my ah gong died.
not the wan staying wif me.
but another wan.
was there for the funaral tis 2 days.
im not close to him.
only see him few times b4.
so im not veri sad.
but when the first day i saw his body.
my tears row down.
heartace, he is still my grandpa after all.
haf to go there for few more nitez.

juz finish reading sum blog.
everyone is puting effort in training.
they are training veri hard.
they are preparing for race.
wat m i doing???
i wan to go training.
but tings are holding me back.
i wan a sit.
i wan to row.
but don deserve a sit at all.
i shall give sits to ppl hu train hard
and i will juz sit and watch.
gers JIAYOU!

got nth much to blog.
will continue when i haf the mood to blog.
veri tired now.

attachment over.
skool starting tml.
goodnitez.

TAKECARE!
LOVE! =))

No comments: