Wednesday, July 13, 2005

well tis few days go skool same same.. todae went to skool oso same.. after skool wait to go for dentist.. see pub member do board.. after tat aishah n weiqi pei me walk to xinmin pri.. they so good ya.. hahaz.. thanks.. the detist is sick todae so don haf den we walk back to skool.. back to the board.. later on sit n wait for qiaoli.. later on qiaoli n me watch the 60th ann tingy.. after tat they end le.. qiaoli n me becum a detective.. hahaz. following sumone.. den later we lost tat person.. den went out of skool saw weiqi gang so tok awhile.. later on qiaoli n me we walk home..


juz realise tat my prelims is cuming.. starting frm 11 aug.. im still lazy to study how ar.. n is nearer n nearer to the day i leave xinmin.. i don wan to can anot ar.. i luv my secondary skool life.. fooling around, being childish and laming around.. tats me.. hahaz.. childish!!! me!! hahaz.. my last day in skool will b on the 7 oct.. is so fast!! im teasuring my days left in skool and teasuring my frens.. i don wanna leave the skool! hahaz..


wei xiang..
don gif attitude.. u don even noe wat happen!! u r juz hurting ppl.. pls respect tat person.. ur comments is too much.. and if wan to play don play until into the sjab room..


qiaohui!! i nv forget u. was quite busy tis few days.. i miss you lehz.. i free i go see u k.. u still sick.. takecare lots hor..

No comments: