Sunday, February 20, 2005

haiz. i'm sorry..

I'm sorry sze.. hope we r still fren.. hope u will forgive me.. reali sorry..

fri.. went to skool wif a heavy heart.. but try my veri best to stay normal.. go skool wif qiaoli n sinmei again.. den tis morning is i short command.. i lyk to shout hope i haf more chance.. den go lesson.. same same.. den after skool le.. go canteen polish boots.. tink qiaoli n jan noe tat sumting happen to me so they try to cheer me up.. thanks.. den after polishing qiaoli call me go out.. stay go out skool awhile sit sit tok tok.. den later go back to skool for sjab..todae sjab oso ok ok lor.. den go home le.. nv go for tks training.. coz too tired le.. n plus no mood.. at nitez.. sze tok to me on the phone.. feel much better coz she tok to me.. but still don noe if she forgive me.. coz she got say she still angry.. i don noe..

todae.. feel much better.. wake up at 1 plus.. den online.. den go to heartland to meet sock n vian.. going to sentosa to recki.. not bad la.. i always take weiqi de hp to take pic.. den later we go to the beach.. so nice there.. coz is 8plus liao.. saw fireworks.. veri nice lor.. den later we go eat.. den later go home le.. i was taking picture again.. den later reach home le.. den now onlining..

No comments: