Sunday, September 12, 2004

St john AGI

hmm.. so tired todae.. slept at 3 plus ytd.. coz cant slp oso don noe y.. wake up at 10 plus in the morning.. den vian cum my hse.. den i cook for her lehz.. hahaz.. tot todae can go for my cousin 1 month old tingy.. but cant coz it will be veri rush for mi.. at 1.20 we go take bus go stadium le.. den at 2.30 we do dum warm up drill.. after tat we go change to full u.. den we reshese two time den the actual ting le.. The real ting start le.. there sumting wrong la.. coz after sir sam gif command the band din start.. wait veri long den start.. den march in le.. the nursing hai hao but the ambulance i c infront hor.. the arm swing not same.. nvm den stop le.. wah.. stand there quite long la.. shorter den last yr coz tis yr no speech.. while standing.. i stand n stand n stand.. den suddenly my ear lyk got pressure.. hardly can hear.. den my eye.. onli can c infront the side all black.. and feel giddy.. den after awhile.. i cannot hear aniting.. and i canot c aniting.. and super giddy.. means blackout.. veri nan shou.. reali feel lyk fainting.. but i tell myself cannot.. so i endure.. i move abit.. not abit la is gt move my leg.. coz if i continue don move i will faint.. den after while my vision cum back abit.. lyk the same lor.. onli can c front.. the side is black.. but ear still lyk abit canot hear.. b4 the march pass my whold vision cum back.. the ear still same.. den sir panda gif command le.. i hardly can hear..den march pass le.. den the AGI finish le.. and ya im the timer lehz.. hahaz.. tis yr agi not bad la.. is onli veri xin ku for me.. and tis is my first time feel wat blackout is.. hahaz.. after agi le.. we follow bacl to skool den go compass eat.. den go home le..todae veri tired lor.. hai.. my back wan break le la..and having slight fever now.. feeling terible.. tml skool reopen le.. study hard wor!!!

No comments: