Saturday, July 31, 2004

luv fireworks

Hai.. so so tired todae.. drying le.. having muscle ache now.. frm hand to my back.. it’s becoz of ytd badminton la.. tkd training la.. marching la.. pain lor.. hahaz.. went to skool for xinmin NDP training todae at 7.. den end at 8.. we go compass ear liao go back to skool.. when we reach skool is onli 9.30 lor.. rot quite awhile.. sze cum to skool den I pei her.. wanting to play bball de but miss yak don wan to lend us ball end up we playing vball… at abt 11.30 she went home.. den I go sickbay to chat wif the rest lor.. 1pm we haf our AGI training.. Vivian and I left at 3 coz we going for NDP preview.. quite nice la.. the march pass is nice.. saw JJ lehz.. hahaz.. sock more lucky lor.. shake hand wif him.. he handsome lehz… the firework veri nice lor.. super nice.. I luv it.. is lyk shooting stars.. wonderful.. hope to c it again… feeling tired now.. slpy too.. tml going to hq for briefing.. tired.. hao le.. gdnitex…

No comments: